- Enjoy your stay!
- Do not leave items in common area walkways outside unit. (Shoes, coolers, towels, etc.)
- All bicycles must be placed in bike racks.
- No barbeque grills or open flames on balconies.
- Do not hang towels from balconies.
- Only unit owners may have household pets on this property. Pets may be walked in designated walking areas only.
- No skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards are allowed on property.
- All trash must be taken to trash chutes.
- No fireworks allowed on property.
- Pool hours are from 8 am to 10 pm.
- No glass on the pool deck. (Beer bottles, coffee mugs, pyrex dishes, etc.)
- Pool wristbands are required for everyone 15 years or older. (May be placed on pool bag, cooler, or belongings)
- No pets inside the gated pool area.
- Do not move umbrellas. Ask manager or maintenance for assistance.
- Shower before entering pool. Do not use pool to wash off pool/beach items.
- All infants and toddlers must wear swim diaper.
- Remember to turn off the gas valve when finished using the gas grills.
- Unit has one assigned parking space in the covered parking area.
- Temporary parking pass required in covered parking area.
- All parking violations in the covered parking area will be towed.
- Additional vehicles may park in the open parking lot areas.
- No trailers, RV’s, boats are permitted on property.
- No vendors/cleaners allowed in covered parking areas.
- No storage in parking areas.
- Golf Carts can only be parked in units’ assigned parking space.
Please contact your rental companies for any rental questions or maintenance issues within your unit.
Beach Shuttle – 850-259-9163
30a Shade – Beach chair rentals – 850-687-5008
Golf Cart Charging Station – 850-502-2031 or 850-499-7657